The Sheriff’s Office of the City and County of Philadelphia is committed to service, procedural justice, and the sanctity of human life. Our duties encompass protecting the lives, property and rights of all people within a framework of service, uncompromising integrity, fiscal responsibility, professionalism, vigilance, and bias free conduct.
The Sheriff’s Office of the City and County of Philadelphia, a law enforcement agency committed to excellence, will become a national benchmark in the professional delivery of sheriff related services under our purview; we strive for high performance, equally high customer satisfaction, and accept and integrate innovative ideas to remain dynamic and flexible.
- Service above self
- Integrity without compromise
- Professionalism on/off the job Vigilance in safeguarding our stakeholders
establishes our strategic direction and associated goals for the next four years:
- Professionalism and Organizational Excellence
- Community Engagement and Partnerships
- Operational Improvements/Performance Metrics
- Technology Development and Infrastructure Expansion