ABOUT PHILADELPHIA SHERIFF, Rochelle Bilal
The Sheriff’s Office of the City and County of Philadelphia is committed to service, procedural justice, and the sanctity of human life.
Our duties encompass protecting the lives, property and rights of all people within a framework of service, uncompromising integrity, fiscal responsibility, professionalism, vigilance, and bias free conduct.
- How do I participate in an online sale?
- Is there any way to contest the completed sale so I can stay in my home?
- Where is the most accurate list for an auction?
- What property auction opportunities are available now?
- How can I apply to become a Sheriff’s Deputy?
- Can I file a complaint online?