ABOUT PHILADELPHIA SHERIFF, Rochelle Bilal
The Sheriff’s Office of the City and County of Philadelphia is committed to service, procedural justice, and the sanctity of human life.
Our duties encompass protecting the lives, property and rights of all people within a framework of service, uncompromising integrity, fiscal responsibility, professionalism, vigilance, and bias free conduct.
- How do I participate in an online sale?
- Is there any way to contest the completed sale so I can stay in my home?
- Where is the most accurate list for an auction?
- What property auction opportunities are available now?
- How can I apply to become a Sheriff’s Deputy?
- Can I file a complaint online?
Conditions of Sale
Learn about the registration process, sale requirements and bidding guidelines for purchasing foreclosed properties auctioned by the Sheriff’s...
List of Properties
Find properties listed for auction by the Sheriff’s Office for mortgage foreclosure or tax sales, including locations, prices, auction dates...
Steps required to obtain a District driver’s license, including tests and documentation.
Food Drive Locations
Certain license categories can be verified using the business license verification system.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
100 South Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19110
Calling The Sheriff
Main Phone: 215-686-3560
Real Estate Phone: 215-686-3565 *
Hours of Operation
Monday thru Friday,
8:00 AM to 4:00 PM