NOTE: This opportunity is only available to apply for until November 12, 2021. To apply, click here.
The Philadelphia Sheriff’s Office is now accepting applications from experienced qualified law enforcement professionals for the position of Deputy Sheriff. For professionals with five or more years’ experience, the starting salary is $60,273.
Requirements include but are not limited to one of the following:
• A current Deputy Sheriff Training Act II-114 certification
• Deputy Sheriff Training Act II-114 certification that was valid within a three-year period.
• Completion of the Deputy Sheriff’s Training Act II-114 training under Pennsylvania Commission on Crime and Delinquency, through Deputy Sheriffs’ Education and Training Program within the three-year period.
• Successfully completed a recognized Pennsylvania Municipal Police Officers’ Education and Training Commission (MPOETC) Act 120 basic training course.
• Experience as a municipal police officer in Pennsylvania with either a current or past MPOETC certification card.
• Employment as a Pennsylvania State Police Officer as documented by a copy of academy graduation certificate and notice of retirement.
Salary, according to number of years with law enforcement experience:
$49,631 – Prior Law Enforcement Experience with One Year or Less
$52,289 – Prior Law Enforcement Experience with more than one year but less than three years
$54,291 – Prior Law Enforcement of three years but less than four years
$57,606 – Prior Law Enforcement Experience of Four Years but less than Five Years
$60,273 – Prior Law Enforcement Experience of Five Years or More
To submit an application, click here.
The November 12 deadline to apply is fast approaching!